Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Just For Paws in St. Charles, IL. We stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (630) 549-7845 to get more information!
What St. Charles Customers Love About Just For Paws
I took my pup Elm here for a nail trim and they did a great job! They were able to get Elm in the next day for an appointment and it was very quick- took like 10 minutes. The staff was so friendly and my normally timid dog was very happy! Great experience!
I waited quite a while, to be able to get an appt at Just for Paws, because they are in demand.
I just kept trying and am now a client, thank goodness.
I had two groomers prior to them, and there is no comparison.
Lindsay and John, and Just for Paws, is the best that they can be. I feel Blessed to have my two, nine month old pups, in their hands.
AND, the best part is they have a retail store, with many unique things that could be so beneficial to your pups.
Thanks Just for Paws, for taking such great care of Sonny and Cher. They love it there
Jeanne and Andy
If I can give this more stars I would ! I have been looking for a good groomer for my Newfie and I have finally found one !!! She looks like a total teddy bear . She has had some pretty bad experiences in the past and so I really appreciate the fact that she was in great hands ! We are lifers here .
They have a new groomer names Jen, she is World Class, what a great groomer!!!
Love this place! They have a great selection of food and toys. The owners helped us pick out some topper treats to add to our dogs’s food and he has never been more excited to eat!