Get Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Can Covers
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to locate a puppy dish that will function best for your pet. Some pets gobble up too swiftly and might need a slow feeder dog bowl, while new puppies might require a shorter bowl to eat their food. The following are some things to bear in mind when selecting the correct dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they are available in countless colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include: these bowls are very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include: They are typically equipped with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are exceptionally sturdy, and safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Locate the Right Pet Bowl
At Just For Paws in St. Charles, IL, we stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (630) 549-7845 to learn more!
What St. Charles Customers Love About Just For Paws
Today was my first experience with just for paws grooming and it was amazing! My cairn terrier looks wonderful, thanks to Jen!!!
They do a great job on my Schnauzers.
Bridget Duniec Szymel
My dog, Chester, loves going here! The owners are kind, professional and always so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Just For Paws!
Newer to area. Noticed this place not far from the new house and stopped in to check it out. We have an older dog that used to stress and almost fear going to the groomers. It's not always a matter of the staff but the environment as well. Well, the store and staff at Just for Paws are so welcoming\calming, that we booked an appointment for our dog. They did a great job and are they treated her so well that it was the first grooming appointment she's had in 11 years that didn't stress her out. (We've had our dog back a few more times with a consistent great experience) The staff are really so nice that you almost want to stay and chat! We've bought several things from the store too that worked out great and\or have been enjoyed. It's the kind of service you wish you found everywhere!
Just for Paws has been a wonderful resource for products and services for our dog! Lindsey and John have built real nice location with quality products and friendly service. I can’t see going anywhere else!